PROLINE® 40-GAL TALL ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
The ProLine® Standard electric water heater by State Water Heaters is a reliable choice when you are looking to maximize your hot water output and is designed with environmentally-friendly insulation to reduce standby heat loss.
With a 40-gallon (nominal) tank producing 6,000 watts and a 0.92 Uniform Energy Factor, the EN6-40-DORT delivers a first-hour rating of 53 gallons and a recovery rate of 21 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty.
|Rated Storage Volume||36|
|Water Connection Size||3/4"|
|Limited Tank Warranty||6 years|
|Limited Parts Warranty||6 years|
Dimensions and Venting
Is this enough hot water?*
at same time
max tub size
time to fill tub
Many factors affect the actual performance of a water heater. This represents our closest approximation of your likely experience with this water heater in the United States, but actual performance may vary depending on factors beyond our ability to control or estimate. *Annual Estimated energy costs are estimated calculated from the energy efficiency of each water heater, estimated household hot water usage & set temperature, national average groundwater temperature, and national average energy prices as reported by the Department of Energy and the Energy Information Administration.
Between unforeseen complications, additional parts, disposing of your old water heater and your valuable time, installing a water heater yourself can end up costing more than hiring a professional.
What to expect on installation day with basic labor and favorable site conditions:
- Mount and secure new heater
- Connect vent to existing vent ducting
- Connect water and gas input to existing supply lines
- Leak and cycle test
- Remove and dispose of existing unit
- Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
- Any surface demolition, structural modifications, and restoration if needed may result in an additional cost
- Note: Permits may be required and additional fees may apply.
Need Help Deciding?
Questions on which water heater is right for you? Don't see what you're looking for? Our concierge is here to help. Use the chat below to get started.
Prepare to answer the following questions before chatting with our concierge:
- How do you currently heat your water? Gas or Electric?
- How much space do you have for your water heater?
year limited warranty
Uniform Energy Factor