PROLINE® 48-GAL LOWBOY ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
The ProLine® Standard Lowboy water heater by State Water Heaters is the reliable choice when you are looking to maximize your hot water output and is designed with environmentally-friendly insulation to reduce standby heat loss.
With a 48-gallon (nominal) tank producing 6,000 watts and a 0.93 Uniform Energy Factor, the EN6-50-DOLBS delivers a first-hour rating of 60 gallons and a recovery rate of 21 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty.
|Rated Storage Volume||44|
|Water Connection Size||3/4"|
|Limited Tank Warranty||6 years|
|Limited Parts Warranty||6 years|
Dimensions and Venting
Between unforeseen complications, additional parts, disposing of your old water heater and your valuable time, installing a water heater yourself can end up costing more than hiring a professional.
What to expect on installation day with basic labor and favorable site conditions:
- Place and level mounting pad
- Mount and secure condenser to pad
- Install heat exchanger in existing supply plenum
- Connect, insulate lines between condenser and heat exchanger
- Connect existing thermostat
- Connect condenser to power
- Charge condenser with up to 12 lbs of R410a refrigerant
- Power unit
- Verify proper cycling and temperature control. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
- Remove and dispose of existing unit
- Any surface demolition, structural modifications, and restoration if needed may result in an additional cost
- Note: Permits may be required and additional fees may apply.
Need Help Deciding?
Questions on which water heater is right for you? Don't see what you're looking for? Our concierge is here to help. Use the chat below to get started.
Prepare to answer the following questions before chatting with our concierge:
- How do you currently heat your water? Gas or Electric?
- How much space do you have for your water heater?
year limited warranty
Uniform Energy Factor